If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOMichael has deep marketing and general management credentials in both consumer products and electronic entertainment. He was President/COO of Hasbro/Microprose during its major growth phase, before its sale to Hasbro Toys. He was responsible for building the Tetris brand line, with over 45 million units being sold globally during its long life. He also launched Falcon 3.0, the best selling flight simulation of all time, as well as growing the Star Trek Next Generation franchise.
Prior to Microprose, he was President of Velocity, best known for its action simulation, Jetfighter, and the first successful multi-player network game, Spectre. At GTE Entertainment he introduced two of the most successful graphic adventures titles in the PC industry, Timelapse and Titanic, as well as the highly acclaimed and innovative NCAA Basketball.
Prior to the game industry, Michael held senior marketing positions with Fortune 100 packaged goods companies including the Clorox Company and Mars Inc. He received his MBA from the University of California, Berkeley.
Also Known As
- Mike Nelson
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Timelapse (1996), Philips Interactive Media, Inc.
- Titanic: Adventure Out of Time (1996), GTE Entertainment
- Silent Steel (1995), Tsunami Media, Inc.
- Zone Raiders (1995), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- National Lampoon's Chess Maniac 5 Billion and 1 (1993), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Spectre VR (1993), Velocity Inc.
- Falcon 3.0: Operation: Fighting Tiger (1992), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Falcon 3.0 (1991), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Super Tetris (1991), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.