Developer BIOBrian Busatti is an Artist with Firaxis. He graduated from the Visual Communications program at Art Institute of Pittsburgh in 1994 focusing on illustration and airbrush.
Brian has worked in a number of different roles during his years in the game industry, including conceptual artist, low and high poly modeler, texture artist, animator, and interface designer.
His gaming career started at DreamForge Entertainment. In 2001 he accepted a position at Big Huge Games.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization V (2010), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution (2008), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Railroads! (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV (2005), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Pirates! (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Rise of Nations (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Sid Meier's Civilization III: Conquests (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War (1999), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Sanitarium (1998), ASC Games
- War Wind II: Human Onslaught (1997), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- War Wind (1996), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Anvil of Dawn (1995), New World Computing, Inc.
- Chronomaster (1995), Capstone Software