Gene Kohler Jr.
Gene was born and raised in Aliquippa Pa. He spent 3 years in the US Army as a field artillery crewmember serving in Gulf War the 1st. Following his service Gene went back to Pittsburgh to attend the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. Shortly after graduating he achieved his first game-art position with DreamForge Intertainment
in Feb ‘95.
Over the past 14+ yrs. Gene has created art for titles such as Anvil of Dawn, Sanitarium, Daikatana, Metroid Prime, Age of Empires III, and Halo Wars. He illustrated the Anvil of Dawn clue book.
Gene currently lives outside Dallas TX with his son and beagle. Gene enjoys riding his Buell sport bike, fishing, games, and creating Fantasy\ Sci-Fi art.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Orcs Must Die! 2 (2012), Robot Entertainment, Inc.
- Age of Empires Online (2011), Microsoft Game Studios
- Orcs Must Die! (2011), Robot Entertainment, Inc.
- Halo Wars (2009), Microsoft Game Studios
- Age of Empires III (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Metroid Prime (2002), Nintendo of America Inc.
- Anachronox (2001), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Vietnam 2: Special Assignment (2001), ValuSoft, Inc.
- John Romero's Daikatana (2000), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Sanitarium (1998), ASC Games
- War Wind II: Human Onslaught (1997), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- War Wind (1996), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Anvil of Dawn (1995), Softgold Computerspiele GmbH
- Chronomaster (1995), Capstone Software