An experienced concept and 3D artist with leadership and production process experience in videogames and multimedia.
Virtually the entire twenty-two years of his employment history has been as an artist in multimedia and videogame development. He has worn many hats, and is skilled in concept work and in creation of 3D art. Created everything from business identities and branding to detailed envisioning of game worlds and characters in a variety of genres and styles. In addition, he has a great deal of experience in the game development process itself and have a deep understanding of the relationship of art production to game design and programming. As a team player who keeps his ego out of his work, Lance tries to balance efficiency with integrity of artistic vision.
- PlayLegions (2009), GarageGames, Inc.
- The Incredible Machine: Even More Contraptions (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- 3-D Ultra Lionel Train Town Deluxe (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Field & Stream: Trophy Hunting 4 (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Return of the Incredible Machine: Contraptions (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.