Daniel Mike Polydore
While finishing his DUT informatique (Bac+2 in Bordeaux france), Daniel Polydore was offered to program as his degree company training at MDO
in Bordeaux. His first task was to convert No Exit
to the Amstrad CPC platform. Afterwards, he worked on Cougar Force
, Tiny Skweeks
and some demos. Arnaud Delrue
asked him not to use his real name in the game, so he is known as JB (Jeebee / James Brown).
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game (2010), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Shaun White Snowboarding: World Stage (2009), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Far Cry 2 (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip (2008), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Surf's Up (2007), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Far Cry: Instincts - Predator (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Far Cry: Instincts (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Nightmare Creatures II (2000), Konami of Europe GmbH
- Ultim@te Race Pro (1998), MicroProse Ltd.
- Dark Earth (1997), MicroProse Ltd.
- Nightmare Creatures (1997), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Al Unser, Jr. Arcade Racing (1995), Mindscape, Inc.
- The Brainies (1991), Loriciel SA
- No Exit (1990), Tomahawk