|Deadliest Warrior: The Game (2010)||(Designers)|
|Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009)||(Designers)|
|Godzilla: Unleashed (2007)||(Designers)|
Todd is a game designer with specialties in level design, narrative design, voice talent direction, and lead design. Todd started his career in January 2007 at Pipeworks Software.
His titles as a game designer there include:
- Godzilla Unleashed (Wii/PS2)
- Merv Griffin's Crosswords (Wii/XBLA)
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (Wii/X360)
- Deadliest Warrior (XBLA/PSN)
- Udraw Studio (Wii)
- Carnival Island (PS3)
- Bingo Bash (iOS, Android, Facebook)
- Slots Bash (iOS, Android)
Todd is currently employed at Planet 3 where he is working as a Senior Game Designer on an educational game teaching science to middle school students.
Last updated: Mar 24, 2016