Marc Hudgins began his leadership experience in the industry in 1991, joining the Firaxis
art group in 2000.
Originally trained as a traditional paper-and-pencil animator, Marc earned a degree in advertising design from the University of Maryland and a degree in cinematic animation from the Kubert School.
Marc was previously an art director and game designer for Sierra On-Line
where he worked on some of the industry's "classic" adventure titles (King's Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, Quest for Glory). Marc was also one of the art leads for Sid Meier's Pirates. In more recent years, he went on to lead the development of the now-cancelled Babylon 5
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Sid Meier's Civilization V (2010), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution (2008), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Railroads! (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV (2005), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Pirates! (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Starshatter (2004), Matrix Games, Ltd.
- Sid Meier's Civilization III (Gold Edition) (2003), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Sid Meier's SimGolf (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization III (2001), Infogrames Europe SA
- Sid Meier's Civilization III (Limited Edition) (2001), Infogrames, Inc.
- The Realm (1997), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Roberta Williams' King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride (1994), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Crazy Nick's Software Picks: King Graham's Board Game Challenge (1993), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Lost Secret of the Rainforest (1993), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Quest for Glory: Shadows of Darkness (1993), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Slater & Charlie Go Camping (1993), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Quest for Glory III: Wages of War (1992), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Hoyle Official Book of Games: Volume 3 (1991), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work (1991), Sierra On-Line, Inc.