Tony Oakden has been developing games since the late 80s. He began by developing games for the Acorn range of 8 bit computers and designed, coded and produced and number of titles including: Quest, Camelot, Star Port and Cyborg Warriors. In the late 90s he worked at Reflections
as a programmer on the PS1 version of Driver and later became lead programmer for the first half of the PS1 Driver 2 project. He immigrated to Australia at the end of 1999 and joined Micro Forte
, in Canberra, to work as in house producer on Fallout Tactics. He is now employed at Irrational Games
as the in house Producer on Tribes Vengeance.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- BioShock (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate (2006), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Tribes: Vengeance (2004), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel (2001), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Driver (1999), Infogrames, Inc.
- Camelot (1990), Blue Ribbon Software Ltd.