If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOTom's career in the games industry began in 1995 as a freelance musician and audio engineer. Shifting focus towards his graphical abilities gained him an artist role at Magnetic Fields in 1998 where he worked alongside Shaun Southern on International Rally Championship.
Tom was snapped up by Video System in 2000. His technical abilities soon found him a senior role guiding graphical processes for their next gen F1 Grand Prix series.
Tom Joined Warthog Games in 2001 where his proven track record in the racing scene found him continuing the International Rally Championship series and helping bring another iteration to the shelves. Moving on from racing projects, his contributions to titles such as Animaniacs and X10 took him on to lead positions on many Warthog projects. His technical support and lead roles helped in the development and completion of large 50+ man projects such as Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
After the acquisition of Warthog by Gizmondo Studios in 2004, Tom helped develop the Gizmondo's launch title Trailblazer.
In 2008 he is with Team 3 Games Limited.
Tom has a wide array of skills covering numerous areas, hardware and software packages. To name but a few…
- Graphics: Maya, Maya scripting language, 3D Studio Max, Max scripting language, Softimage, Photoshop.
- Audio: Cubase, Soundforge, Cooledit, Reason, Recycle, Rebirth, Reactor, Acid.
- Asset Management: Visual Studio - Source Safe, NXN - Alienbrain.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Diary Girl: Organize, Chat, Play Everyday (2008), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Top Trumps: Doctor Who (2008), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Rally Championship Xtreme (2001), Actualize Ltd.
- Mobil 1 Rally Championship (1999), Actualize Ltd.