Developer BIOSteffen Ruehl is currently working as an industry consultant in game design / concept analysis, pitching support, marketing and producing.
From October 2006 until September 2007 Steffen Ruehl was Creative Director at dtp entertainment AG - Germany's second biggest independent publisher, located in Hamburg. From 2001-2006 he was a Product Manager at Electronic Arts in the EA Partners division in Cologne, Germany. Starting in 2003 he additionally worked as scout and business development manager for EA Partners.
In 2001 Steffen Ruehl was self employed with Full Feedback OHG integrating online business models into game design.
He started in the industry in 1999 at Piranha Bytes / Phenomedia as Lead of the story / scripting department for the role-playing game Gothic.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- Steffen Rühl
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Bullet Run (2012), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Black Prophecy (2011), gamigo AG
- Wildlife Park 3 (2011), bitComposer Games GmbH
- ArcaniA: Gothic 4 (2010), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- Giana Sisters DS (2009), dtp entertainment AG
- Virtual Villagers: Erschaffe dein Paradies! (2009), dtp entertainment AG
- Hinter Gittern Vol. II (2006), RTL Playtainment
- Prime Time (2006), RTL Enterprises GmbH
- Alarm für Cobra 11 - Vol. III (2005), RTL Playtainment
- Balko (2005), RTL Enterprises GmbH
- Höllische Nachbarn (2005), RTL Playtainment
- Im Namen des Gesetzes (2005), RTL Playtainment
- RTL Ski Alpin 2006 (2005), RTL Playtainment
- Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of WWII (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (2003), LucasArts
- Battlefield 1942 (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Gothic II (2002), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- Pirates: The Legend of Black Kat (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Gothic (2001), Shoebox