Developer BIOAs founding member and Vice President of Graphics at Big Huge Games, David Inscore guides the artistic vision of the team, and keeps the company on the cutting edge of visual technology. In 2009, David's title is Studio Art Director.
David attended the Maryland Institute College of Art, the oldest accredited art school in the nation, graduating with a major in Illustration. Dave currently serves as adjunct professor as well as advisor for the institute as they explore an undergraduate program in Game Art Development.
He began his career at Microprose where he cut his teeth on titles like European Air War, Virtual Karts, Deion Sanders Prime Time Football, and Magic: The Gathering. At Microprose, David established himself as a determined and talented artist, and found that his technical skills gave him the ability to work effectively with programmers.
Moving on to Firaxis, David had a hand in virtually every major artistic element of Sid Meier's Gettysburg and Alpha Centauri, where he distinguished himself as a 3D animator, terrain artist, and interface designer.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- Dave Inscore
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (2012), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Catan (2007), Big Huge Games, Inc.
- Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends (2006), Microsoft Game Studios
- Rise of Nations: Gold Edition (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Rise of Nations: Thrones & Patriots (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Rise of Nations (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Magic: The Gathering (1997), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Gettysburg! (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Sid Meier's CivNet (1995), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Virtual Karts (1995), MicroProse Software, Inc.