Beverly began her career in the games industry in 1992 with great enthusiasm as a character animator and art director, but an injury 7 years later put her on a trajectory away from production and toward a new adventure in management. Her next two positions were as an art production manager and the director of a multi-project art studio. When that development studio was shut down, she returned to school to earn a master's degree in geography.
Beverly returned to the games industry to work as an art production manager once more while completing her thesis. After helping the team transition to Agile development, she was Scrum Master for one multi-disciplinary team developing Player vs.Player features, and for another working on Framework and Tools programming. In the later part of the project, she enjoyed taking on more roles, including online marketing, managing and writing for the project's website, and player community relations.
- Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa (2007), NCsoft Europe Ltd.
- Ultima IX: Ascension (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- NetStorm: Islands at War (1997), Activision, Inc.
- Crusader: No Remorse (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Pagan: Ultima VIII (1994), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Wing Commander / Wing Commander II (Special CD-ROM Edition) (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Wing Commander: Privateer (1993), Electronic Arts, Inc., ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Wing Commander II: Vengeance of the Kilrathi - Special Operations 2 (1992), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Wing Commander II: Vengeance of the Kilrathi - Special Operations 1 (1991), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.