Moving from Eidos
in the UK to Visual Concepts Entertainment
in California, this engineer has shipped over a dozen quality titles. He is a core member of the '2K' team, from NFL 2K1
to NBA 2K7
. He has experience in development for PC, PlayStation, Dreamcast, PS2, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360 and PS3.
In 2006 Alex Lee moved on to form part of the team on Will Wright's
. This ambitious game embodies the challenges that Alex enjoys.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Fallout: New Vegas (2010), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Leadlight (2010),
- Splatterhouse (2010), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Spore: Galactic Adventures (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Spore (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Spore Creature Creator (2008), Electronic Arts LLC
- Vanguard: Saga of Heroes (2007), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- NBA 2K7 (2006), 2K Sports
- NBA 2K6 (2005), 2K Sports
- ESPN NFL 2K5 (2004), SEGA of America, Inc.
- ESPN NFL Football (2003), SEGA Corporation
- NBA 2K3 (2002), SEGA Corporation
- NCAA College Football 2K3 (2002), SEGA of America, Inc.
- NFL 2K3 (2002), SEGA Corporation
- NBA 2K2 (2001), SEGA Corporation
- NFL 2K2 (2001), SEGA of America, Inc.
- NBA 2K1 (2000), SEGA of America, Inc.
- NFL 2K1 (2000), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Silent Bomber (1999), Bandai America, Inc.
- Warzone 2100 (1999), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Deadline (1996), Psygnosis Limited