If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIORichard Huddy was born in 1959 in Laarbruch, West Germany.
He has worked for StateSoft, Magnetic Scrolls, Canon Research (1992 to 1994),The Multimedia Corporation (1994 to 1996), 3DLabs (1996 to 1998), NVIDIA (1998 to 2002), ATI (2002 to 2006), AMD (2006 to 2011) and Intel (2011 to date).
He is also managing director of The Code Mafia, a contracting service to the games industry.
He lives in England with plenty of fish in his pond.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Alan Wake (2012), Remedy Entertainment Ltd.
- Alan Wake (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- Supreme Commander 2 (2010), Square Enix, Inc.
- Crysis (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (2007), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Codename: Panzers - Phase One (2004), CDV Software Entertainment AG
- Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (2003), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- SpellForce: The Order of Dawn (2003), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- Arx Fatalis (2002), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- AquaNox (2001), Fishtank Interactive
- Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising (2001), KOCH Media GmbH
- LEGO Creator: Knights' Kingdom (2001), LEGO Media International, Inc.
- Magic & Mayhem: The Art of Magic (2001), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Max Payne (2001), Gathering
- Dogs of War (2000), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., TalonSoft, Inc.
- Edgar Torronteras' eXtreme Biker (1999), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear (1999), Red Storm Entertainment, Inc.
- Enemy Engaged: Apache/Havoc (1998), Empire Interactive Entertainment
- Millennium Soldier: Expendable (1998), Rage Games Ltd.
- The Magnetic Scrolls Collection (1991), Virgin Games, Ltd.
- Wonderland (1990), Virgin Games, Inc.
- Fish (1988), Rainbird Software