Len Green was born on January 26, 1925, in England. He is a retired teacher and has lived in Israel since 1949, where he taught Physics in Hebrew. He is married to Sylvia and has three children and a dozen grandchildren.
Len likes to play and test adventure games (which he insists on calling 'Quest games') and has also written many walkthroughs.
In 2009, Len was diagnosed with macular degeneration, which seriously impaired his ability to use computers. He still managed to beta test and write a walkthrough for a handful of games, using text to speech programs.
- Blue Madonna: A Carol Reed Mystery (2011), MDNA games
- Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World (2010), K.I.D. d.o.o.
- Black Circle: A Carol Reed Mystery (2009), Merscom LLC
- Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper (2009), Focus Home Interactive SAS
- Tomb of Zojir: Last Half of Darkness (2009), WRF Studios
- The Colour of Murder: A Carol Reed Mystery (2008), Merscom LLC
- Diamonds in the Rough (2008), Atropos Studios
- Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches (2008), Got Game Entertainment, LLC
- Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis (2008), Deep Silver
- The Strange and Somewhat Sinister Tale of the House at Desert Bridge (2008),
- Culpa Innata (2007), Strategy First, Inc.
- Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder (2007), Lighthouse Interactive Game Publishing BV
- Scratches (Director's Cut) (2007), Micro Application, S.A.
- Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine (2006), Himalaya Studios, LLC
- The Game That Takes Place on a Cruise Ship (2006), Deirdra Kiai Productions
- Scavenger Hunter (2006), Sagewood Software
- Scratches (2006), rondomedia Marketing & Vertriebs GmbH
- Time Stand Still (2006), MDNA games
- The Goat in the Grey Fedora (2005),
- Hope Springs Eternal (2005), MDNA games
- The Arrangement (2004),
- Other Worlds (2004),
- The Uncertainty Machine (2003), Ratracer
- Gilbert Goodmate and the Mushroom of Phungoria (2001), ClearWater Interactive
- Last Rose in a Desert Garden (2001),