Henrik Strandberg started in the gaming industry in 1986 as a "pen-and-paper" RPG designer for Target Games
in Stockholm, Sweden. After finishing school and military service, he joined the staff full-time as designer, editor and project manager.
During the following ten years, Strandberg worked on every possible game genre imaginable: role-playing games, collectible card games, metal miniature table-top games, family games, children's games, corporate promotional games, etc. Most of these were published by Target Games in Scandinavia and various international partners in the rest of the world. Clients/licensors/licenses included Absolut Vodka, Volvo, United Artists (James Bond), KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, and others.
In 1997 Target Games launched its interactive entertainment division and Strandberg was deeply involved in the development of Europa Universalis
as project lead and co-designer, and several other titles for local publication in Scandinavia.
Towards the end of 1999, Strandberg joined Infogrames
as an external producer on the publishing side. After two years in England (based in the ex-Gremlin
studios in Sheffield and London) and two in Lyon, France with Infogrames/Atari Europe, he transferred over to the Beverly, MA studio (ex-Hasbro Interactive
) and subsequently the New York, NY (ex-GTI) offices where he currently works as Executive Producer.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Gotham City Impostors (2012), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Batman: Arkham City (2011), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited (2009), Atari, Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Siege of Mirkwood (2009), Turbine, Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria (2008), Codemasters Online Gaming
- ArmA: Armed Assault (Gold Edition) (2007), 505 GameStreet
- Centipede & Millipede (2007), Atari, Inc.
- Dungeons & Dragons Tactics (2007), Atari, Inc.
- Godzilla: Unleashed (2007), Atari, Inc.
- Helldorado (2007), dtp entertainment AG
- Jenga World Tour (2007), Atari, Inc.
- Silverfall (2007), Monte Cristo Multimedia
- Act of War: High Treason (2006), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- ArmA: Combat Operations (2006), IDEA Games
- BattleZone (2006), Atari, Inc.
- Bullet Witch (2006), AQ Interactive, Inc.
- Act of War: Direct Action (2005), Atari, Inc.
- Indigo Prophecy (2005), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Axis & Allies (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Micro Machines (2002), Infogrames Europe SA
- Taz: Wanted (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Asterix Mega Madness (2001), Infogrames Europe SA
- Astérix: The Gallic War (2000), Infogrames Europe SA
- Dragonfire: The Well of Souls (2000), TopWare Interactive Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Europa Universalis (2000), HD Interactive B.V.
- Svea Rike II (1999), Levande Böcker i Norden AB
- Svea Rike (1997), Levande Böcker i Norden AB