Mike Richardson is an EA veteran of 14 years, during this time he has managed the delivery of EA online gaming services into Europe, and more recently he was appointed Director Of Online Operations Europe at BioWare.
- Webuser.com -- Mike Richardson's content engine, it is quite powerful allowing for rapid portal deployment, suitable for rapid publishing of knowledge base content. The tech is RDBMS, utilizing stored procs enforcing biz logic, presentation is ASP.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Battlefield 2 (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Sims 2 (2005), EA Mobile, Maxis Software Inc.
- Fightbox (2004), BBC Worldwide Ltd.
- Ultima Online: Samurai Empire (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of WWII (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Renegade (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Black & White (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Sim Theme Park (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Space Hulk: Vengeance of the Blood Angels (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc.