Sean Hill spent 15 years working in the computer game industry as a designer, programmer, producer, and studio owner.
Titles he worked on include:
Gato, Orbiter, PT 109, Sub Battle Simulator, NFL Challenge, Tetris, F-15 Strike Eagle, and others.
Companies he worked for included:
Digital Illusions (Co-Founder)
Spectrum HoloByte (Producer)
Top Dog Software (Founder)
After leaving the computer game industry, Hill founded The Hideout Theater in Austin, Texas for helping people expand their creativity through the study of improv comedy, story telling, and the art of creating in the moment.
He is the creator of @VeryShortStory, a Twitter feed with over 123,000 followers who read his highly creative stories and is the author of the book Very Short Stories: 300 Bite-Size Works of Fiction.
Sean currently works as a writer, speaker, and coach in Austin, Texas.
- seanhill.com -- Website for Sean Hill, writer, designer, copywriter, and consultant.
- Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? (CD-ROM) (1995), Brøderbund Software, Inc.
- Tetris (1988), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- PT-109 (1987), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Sub Battle Simulator (1987), Epyx, Inc.
- GATO (1986), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Orbiter (1986), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.