He started his career back in the middle of the 80s making music demos under the name JT/Scoop, and later as he progressed with his music making skills he founded and made music for the music group Maniacs of Noise, also known as MoN, who made the soundtrack for a very large amount of C64 games in the late 80s and early 90s. Maniacs of Noise was probably the most popular and mostly acclaimed music group ever on the Commodore 64.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Gyruss (2007), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Rush'n Attack (2007), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Age of Empires: The Age of Kings (2006), Majesco Entertainment Company
- Contra (2006), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Time Pilot (2006), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Across (2005), Apocalyptic Coders
- C64 Classix (2005), magnussoft Deutschland GmbH
- Cybernoid II (2002), RetroSpec
- Rhino Rumble (2002), Telegames, Inc.
- Warlocked (2000), Nintendo of America Inc.
- NBA Hang Time (1996), Midway
- Disney's Beauty and the Beast (1994), Hudson Soft Company, Ltd.
- Alien³ (1993), LJN, Ltd.
- Bram Stoker's Dracula (1993), Sony Imagesoft
- The Flash (1993), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Lemmings (1993), Psygnosis Limited
- Agony (1992), Psygnosis Limited
- RoboCop 3 (1992), Ocean Software Ltd.
- Back to the Future Part III (1991), Image Works
- OutRun Europa (1991), SEGA Corporation, U.S. Gold Ltd.
- Rubicon (1991), 21st Century Entertainment Ltd.
- Sega Chess (1991), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Smash T.V. (1991), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game (1991), Image Works
- Tibo's Tale (1991), CP Verlag
- Viz: The Game (1991), Virgin Games, Ltd.
- Flimbo's Quest (1990), System 3 Software Ltd.
- Golden Axe (1990), Virgin Games, Inc.
- Hot Rod (1990), Activision, Inc.
- Overlord (1990), Virgin Mastertronic International, Inc.
- Turrican (1990), Rainbow Arts Software GmbH
- Unreal (1990), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- North & South (1989), Infogrames Europe SA
- Stormlord (1989), Hewson Consultants Ltd.
- Turbo Out Run (1989), U.S. Gold Ltd.
- Battle Valley (1988), Hewson Consultants Ltd.
- Cybernoid: The Fighting Machine (1988), Hewson Consultants Ltd.
- Galaga 3 (1988), Mastertronic Ltd.
- Hawkeye (1988), Thalamus Ltd
- Savage (1988), Firebird Software Ltd.
- Star Ball (1988), Softek International Ltd.