Christopher Cherubini has been making games since 1997. Projects he has worked on range from children’s PC games like Jurassic Park
, and Barbie Rapunzle
to console games such as Golden Eye 2
and Fight Club
. In July 2004, Christopher joined Infinity Ward
to work as an environment artist on Call of Duty 2
In April 2010 he left the studio to join the newly-formed Respawn Entertainment
, along with many other Infinity Ward developers. Respawn was formed when the IF managers Jason West
and Vince Zampella
left the company after a dispute with publisher Activision
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (2007), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty 2 (Game of the Year Edition) (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty 2 (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty 2 (Collector's Edition) (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Barbie as Rapunzel: A Creative Adventure (2002), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Jump Start: Animal Adventures (2002), Knowledge Adventure, Inc.
- Rescue Heroes: Hurricane Havoc (2001), Knowledge Adventure, Inc.
- Scan Command: Jurassic Park (2001), Knowledge Adventure, Inc.