Mary is a freelance writer-designer whom UbiSoft
hired to create the Myst 4: Revelation
story and to write all dialogs and narrative text encountered in the game.
Mary's freelance writing career spans more than 15 years -- the last five have been exclusively dedicated to writing for games. (Two of her previous game writing credits include Myst III: Exile
and Homeworld 2
Mary graduated from Syracuse University with a BS in Television, Radio, and Film Production. Shortly after graduation she moved to Hollywood and began working for the cartoon studio, Hanna-Barbera (creators of The Flintstones). She began freelance writing for the entertainment industry four years later; then in 1997, she switched to games by joining up with the now-defunct game development studio, Presto Studios
. It was at Presto that Mary designed and wrote the award-winning story for Myst 3: Exile
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (2011), Square Enix, Inc.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Augmented Edition) (2011), Square Enix, Inc.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link (2011), Square Enix, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction (2010), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Dungeon Siege II: Broken World (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Myst V: End of Ages (Limited Edition) (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Myst IV: Revelation (2004), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Homeworld 2 (2003), Sierra Entertainment, Inc., Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Myst III: Exile (2001), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software