Daniel Achterman began in the game industry as an associate producer on Myst III: Exile
and other titles for Mattel Interactive
. He moved to Presto Studios
in 2001, where he contributed to the design of Whacked!
and did proposal work for new projects.
He started working as a full time game designer in 2003, when he joined Gas Powered Games
to work on the Dungeon Siege franchise. He designed and tuned the game systems and content for Dungeon Siege II
, then went on to lead the design of the expansion pack, Dungeon Siege II: Broken World
, and Space Siege
, before leaving the company in 2008.
Since then, he's worked as a game designer for Hidden Path Entertainment
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Defense Grid: The Awakening (2008), Hidden Path Entertainment, Inc.
- Space Siege (2008), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Dungeon Siege II: Broken World (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Dungeon Siege II (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Whacked! (2002), Microsoft Game Studios
- Myst III: Exile (2001), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Real MYST (2000), Mattel Interactive
- Creatures Adventures (1999), Mindscape, Inc.
- Myst (Masterpiece Edition) (1999), Red Orb Entertainment