Also known as kexik, kex1k and kiminari, Mario Hros was born in Trinec, Czech Republic in the 1989. He started programming in Visual Basic at the primary school at the age of 11. His first projects were mainly smaller utilities and instant messenger on http protocol called Telefant. He also made music player Uni@Player based on FMOD library. At the grammar school he met Vit "YZA" Haratek, started learning C/C++ and began interested in game development.
His first work with 3D graphics was using TrueVision3D engine. For some time he studied Quake II source code and did some modifications. Then he started development of his first engine which was able to load Quake III maps and game development began.
With some friends, among other, Jan "RAT" Rodek (level design) he established team 7thSquad which was later renamed to Reversity Studios which exists up to now.
- 2004 - Now: Reversity Studios - Programmer - Panther3D Engine
- 2009 - Now: Jollypop - Programmer - iPhone games
- 2009: Homegrown Games - Renderer and shader programming - Painkiller: Resurrection
- 2011-present: Ndemic Creations - Plague, Inc programmer
Tools and technology used:
- C/C++ (Visual Studio, Code::Blocks, NetBeans, VIM)
- Objective-C++ (XCode)
- C# - basic features
- DirectX, OpenGL, GLSL, HLSL, Cg
- Multi-platform programming
- Unicode and UTF
- Cocoa and .NET experience
- PHP/HTML/XML/AJAX jQuery web technologies, SOAP - PHP + C# experience
- SQL and database systems (MySQL, SQLite)
- Electronic constructions - amplifier, tuner driver, ...
- Some manual work at saw mill and refractory materials producer Refrasil.
- Work on heights - construction company
Languages: Czech (mother lang.), English, Russian, very little Japanese
- IV. Primary School - Trinec, Czech Rep.
- Grammar School Komenskeho - Trinec, Czech Rep.
- Masaryk University - Faculty of Informatics, Brno, Czech Rep.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.