Developer BIOFrom the www.there.com website:
Will Harvey is a Silicon Valley entrepreneur. Three years ago he founded Sandcastle, an Internet technology company that addressed the network latency problems facing developers of interactive applications. He lead Sandcastle to an acquisition by Adobe Systems in less than a year, making money for all the employees and investors. Prior to Sandcastle, Will has a fifteen year history in the entertainment industry, creating and managing a string of hit products dating back to Music Construction Set in 1982, when he was fifteen years old. Will studied computer science at Stanford University, where he received his Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D.
Seems to be obsessed with isometric-perspective games. :-)
Also Known As
- W. Harvey
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- There (2003), There Inc
- Future Cop L.A.P.D. (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Wing Nuts: Battle in the Sky (1997), BMG Interactive Entertainment
- The Immortal (1990), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Will Harvey's Zany Golf (1988), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Marble Madness (1986), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Will Harvey's Music Construction Set (1984), Electronic Arts, Inc.