Mr. Dyl joined Turbine
in April 1995 as one of the company's first employees. Today he serves as Chief Technology Officer and is the principle architect of the Turbine Engine, including its graphics, physics, animation, client autonomy and large-scale world-creation technologies. Mr. Dyl also leads the technology development teams' implementation of those systems.
Prior to Turbine, he attended Worcester Polytechnic Institute, where he studied computer science, physics, mechanical engineering, and electrical engineering.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Gotham City Impostors (2012), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Batman: Arkham City (2011), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited (2009), Atari, Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria (2008), Codemasters Online Gaming
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar (2007), Midway Games, Inc.
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach (2006), Atari, Inc.
- Asheron's Call: Throne of Destiny (2005), Turbine Entertainment Software Corp.
- Asheron's Call 2: Fallen Kings (2002), Microsoft Game Studios
- Asheron's Call (1999), Microsoft Corporation