Marc Scattergood has been involved in the video game industry since 1999. He started by working on Asheron's Call at Microsoft
, at the time, part of zone.com. In addition to other zone titles, such as Ultra Corps, he was there as the Microsoft games group made the transition to Xbox 1 development, working on Nightcaster, Sudeki, and helping on other titles as part of the RPG, Adventure and Technology team, as part of Microsoft Game Studios.
After a large reduction in force throughout the entire Microsoft Game Studios organization, he moved into a design role for the soon to be cancelled Mythica MMO. The experience and time on the project helped him gain a role as designer on Vanguard: Saga of Heroes. While at Sigil Games
(now defunct), he started transitioning into a more production focused role, and upon moving back to Seattle, took a job as an associate producer at Gas Powered Games
on the Supreme Commander franchise.
During his time there, he led production on Supreme Commander 360 and Demigod, and assisted in a assisting role on Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance and helping with the localization process on Space Siege.
After leaving Gas Powered, Marc moved into a producer role at 2k Marin
, a studio owned by 2k Games in Novato, California, as the producer focused on the single player parts of BioShock 2, where he still works.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- BioShock 2 (2010), 2K Games, Inc.
- Demigod (2009), Stardock Entertainment, Inc.
- Supreme Commander (2007), THQ Inc.
- Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance (2007), THQ Inc.
- Vanguard: Saga of Heroes (2007), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Sudeki (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Zoo Tycoon 2 (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Nightcaster: Defeat the Darkness (2001), Microsoft Corporation
- Asheron's Call (1999), Microsoft Corporation