Victor Ireland was born on May 27, 1966. He initially gained prominence in video game journalism by writing reviews for imported PC Engine games. Later, he joined Working Designs
, eventually becoming its president. Ireland was instrumental in localizing Japanese console games (most notably RPGs) for the Western market. In 2005 Working Designs was dissolved, and Ireland founded Gaijinworks
- Classic Interview: Victor Ireland -- An interview with Ireland on the fansite Sega-16, which largely focuses on his work at Working Designs and on the early Sega consoles (Sept. 05th, 2004).
- Arc the Lad Collection (2002), Working Designs
- Silhouette Mirage (1999), SPAZ, Working Designs
- Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (1998), Kadokawa Shoten
- Vanguard Bandits (1998), Human Entertainment, Inc.
- Alundra (1997), Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated
- Elemental Gearbolt (1997), Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated
- Albert Odyssey: Legend of Eldean (1996), SunSoft
- Dragon Force (1996), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Iron Storm (1996), Working Designs
- Magic Knight Rayearth (1995), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Shining Wisdom (1995), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Lunar: Eternal Blue (1994), Working Designs
- Popful Mail (1994), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Dungeon Explorer II (1993), Hudson Soft Company, Ltd.
- Vay (1993), SIMS Co., Ltd.
- Exile: Wicked Phenomenon (1992), Telenet Japan Co., Ltd.
- Lunar: The Silver Star (1992), Game Arts Co., Ltd.
- Cadash (1991), Working Designs
- Exile (1991), Telenet Japan Co., Ltd.