After discovering that game designers have more fun, Scott Rogers embarked on a 19 year (and counting) career as a game developer.
He has helped design many successful video games including: Pac-Man World, the Maximo series, God of War, Drawn to Life series and Darksiders. Scott is the author of "Swipe This! The Guide to Great Touch Game Design" and "Level Up! The Guide To Great Video Game Design" and is currently a senior producer for Walt Disney Imagineering.
Scott lives just outside nuclear strike range of Los Angeles.
- Mighty Bedbug Blog -- Blog of the Mighty Bedbug - the single father superhero! Features characters bios and free comic stories.
- Mr Boss' Design Lair -- Scott Rogers' personal blog-O-site and the home of smash hit book "Level Up! The Guide to Great Video Game Design."
- Red Faction: Armageddon (2011), THQ Inc.
- Darksiders (2010), THQ Inc.
- Marvel Super Hero Squad (2009), THQ Inc.
- Lock's Quest (2008), THQ Inc.
- Drake & Josh: Talent Showdown (2007), THQ Inc.
- Drawn to Life (2007), THQ Inc.
- Monster House (2006), THQ Inc.
- SpongeBob Squarepants: Creature from the Krusty Krab (2006), THQ Inc.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature From the Krusty Krab (2006), THQ Inc.
- Bratz: Rock Angelz (2005), THQ Inc.
- God of War (2005), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants! (2005), THQ Inc.
- Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (2001), Capcom Co., Ltd.
- Oni (2001), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Pac-Man World (1999), Namco Hometek Inc.
- The Untouchable (1998), Global Star Software Ltd.
- Ace Combat 2 (1997), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Soul Blade (1996), Namco Limited
- Demolition Man (1995), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Izzy's Quest for the Olympic Rings (1995), U.S. Gold Ltd.
- ESPN National Hockey Night (1994), Sony Imagesoft
- Champions World Class Soccer (1993), Flying Edge, Inc.