Chris has been a games programmer since about 1993. His first game was in Windows 3.1 and now most of his work is based in the latest flavor of Windows. He's fluent in several programming languages and switches between them frequently: C++, Java, C# and HTML.
He's worked for Accolade, Morpheus, Sculptured Software, Engineering Animation (EAI), Hasbro Interactive, Skillgames.com and BreakAway Games. While at EAI, Chris was Lead Programmer on two titles. In 2007 and 2008, he developed Serious Games for BreakAway.
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2002 (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Clue: Murder at Boddy Mansion (1998), Atari Interactive, Inc.
- Test Drive: Off-Road (1997), Accolade, Inc.
- Ballz 3D: Fighting at its Ballziest (1994), Accolade, Inc.
- Battle Isle 2200 (1994), Accolade, Inc.
- Bubsy II (1994), Telstar Fun and Games