Craig Matchett received his BFA from the Maryland Institute College of Art and began a brief career working a day job in advertising while working nights on add-ons and mods for video games and releasing them under his alias "The ReAnimator". It wasn't long before his work became well known in the Myth II gaming community.Poptop Software
didn't hesitate to hire him as character lead on the game Tropico
. Shortly after his work was done on Tropico, Craig was then offered a special invitation he couldn't refuse to Irvine, CA to make Myth III
. While on vacation enjoying the many benefits from finishing Myth III, he found himself drawn to Troika Games
, and having similar goals he joined the team.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Dead Space 3 (2012), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dead Space 2 (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Ultimate Sith Edition) (2009), LucasArts
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (2008), LucasArts
- Medal of Honor: European Assault (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- The Temple of Elemental Evil: A Classic Greyhawk Adventure (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002), Gathering of Developers, Inc.
- Myth III: The Wolf Age (2001), God Games
- Tropico (2001), Gathering of Developers, Inc.