If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Hosea Battles Jr.
Developer BIOHosea Battles, Jr. developed games in the early 1990's with Ominitrend Software while serving in the USAF, from which he now retired. He also wrote articles for Computer Gaming World Magazine from 1983 to 2001. He is an accomplished Beta Tester having beta tested games from companies such as SSI, Impressions Games, Mindcraft and many others.
Also Known As
- Hosea Battles
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Breach 3 (1995), Impressions Games
- D-Day: The Beginning of the End (1994), Impressions Games
- Lords of the Realm (1994), Impressions Games
- Detroit (1993), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Edward Grabowski's The Blue & The Gray (1993), Impressions Games
- Global Domination (1993), Impressions
- Rules of Engagement 2 (1993), Impressions Games
- When Two Worlds War (1993), Impressions
- Caesar (1992), Impressions
- Omnitrend's Paladin II (1992), Impressions Games
- Star Legions (1992), Mindcraft Software, Inc.
- Breach 2 (1990), Mindcraft Software, Inc.
- Breach (1987), Omnitrend Software, Inc.