If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOManny Granillo started his career at Electronic Arts as a customer service representative. He then moved into the development group as an assistant producer, working on such products as The Immortal. He then landed a job in quality assurance and tech support at Maxis, where he got to on such classics as RoboSport, A-Train, SimAnt, SimLife, SimFarm, and SimCity 2000.
In 1993 he moved to Mindscape, where he produced for Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins, and co-designed and produced Legions. He was listed under "special thanks" for The Raven Project and Angel Devoid: Face of the Enemy, but then moved on to Sega as Director of Development. While at Sega, he managed the development arm of Sega Technical Institute, which produced such games as Comix Zone and Sonic 3D Blast.
In 2001 he co-founded Hoplite Research.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- Manny Granillo II
- Manny J. Granillo
- Manny J. Granillo II
- Myst (2006), SEGA Corporation
- Bugdom (2000), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Extreme Paintbrawl 2 (1999), Head Games Publishing, Inc.
- Die Hard Arcade (1997), SEGA Europe Ltd.
- Duke Nukem 3D (1997), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Final Liberation: Warhammer Epic 40,000 (1997), Mindscape International GmbH
- NBA Action 98 (1997), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Angel Devoid: Face of the Enemy (1996), Mindscape, Inc.
- Cyber Troopers Virtual On (1996), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Fighting Vipers (1996), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- NFL '97 (1996), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Sonic 3D Blast (1996), SEGA of America, Inc.
- WipEout (1996), Psygnosis Limited
- Aliens: A Comic Book Adventure (1995), Mindscape, Inc.
- The Raven Project (1995), Mindscape, Inc.
- USS Ticonderoga: Life and Death on the High Seas (1995), Mindscape, Inc.
- Commander Blood (1994), Microfolie's, Mindscape, Inc.
- Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins (1994), Mindscape, Inc.
- Legions (1994), Mindscape, Inc.
- Ultimate Domain (1994), Software Toolworks, Inc., The
- El-Fish (1993), Maxis Software Inc.
- SimCity 2000 (1993), Maxis Software Inc.
- SimFarm (1993), Mindscape, Inc.
- Unnatural Selection (1993), Maxis Software Inc.
- A-Train (1992), Ocean Software Ltd., Maxis Software Inc.
- A-Train Construction Set (1992), Ocean Software Ltd., Maxis Software Inc.
- Rome: Pathway to Power (1992), Millennium Interactive Ltd.
- SimLife (1992), Maxis Software Inc.
- SimAnt: The Electronic Ant Colony (1991), Maxis Software Inc.
- The Immortal (1990), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- SimEarth: The Living Planet (1990), Maxis Software Inc.