Dean Grandquist is a Game software guy. He decided to make games for a living when he was 13. The Apple II just launched and he started programming. His respectable title is Technical Director for Visceral Studio Redwood Shores
at Electronic Arts
. His role is to drive long term technology plans against measurable short term results.
At the moment he is driving business intelligence telemetry into AAA game design. The goal is to let all Visceral's teams know who our customer is and have that understanding be an objective voice in the development process.
Past projects include Dead Space 2, Dante's Inferno, Godfather, Return of the King, Tiger Woods PGA Tour, and Star Trek the Next Generation. With Spectrum HoloByte, Microprose, Lucas Arts, and Electronic Arts.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Dead Space 2 (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dante's Inferno (2010), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dante's Inferno: Trials of St. Lucia (2010), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Godfather II (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- MySims (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Godfather: The Game (2006), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- From Russia with Love Starring Sean Connery as James Bond (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (2004), Electronic Arts Ltd.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003), Electronic Arts Ltda.
- Road Rash: Jailbreak (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2001 (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Cyber Tiger Woods Golf (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Next Tetris (1999), Bullet-Proof Software, Inc.
- Herc's Adventures (1997), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Top Gun: Fire at Will! (1996), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - Echoes from the Past (1994), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.