I was amazed to find my information has been updated to include a photo of me. :) My haircut has improved - honest.
Other games I have worked on include
(This is a little of the top of my head so some dates may not be correct and I may have missed some items).
While at "Blitz Games" (previously known as Interactive Studios) from my work in the technology department
(this is still my current place of work)
2002 Taz Wanted - GameCube for Infogrames
2002 Fusion Frenzy - Xbox for MicroSoft.
While at "Interactive Studios"
1999 Action Man - Playstation (One) for Hasbro.
While at "Big Red Software"
1995 Tank Commander - PC for Domark.
1993 Micro Machines - PC for Codemasters.
(+ of course Big Red Racing as you have already found out)
And (which might not be of interest :) )
2001 MathEngine Karma Physics toolkit: Cross platform software libraries
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- DreamWorks Puss in Boots (2011), THQ Inc.
- Dead to Rights: Retribution (2010), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Droplitz (2009), Atlus U.S.A., Inc.
- Encleverment Experiment (2009), Blitz Games Limited
- The House of the Dead: Overkill (2009), SEGA Europe Ltd.
- Invincible Tiger (2009), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Sneak King (2006), King Games
- SpongeBob Squarepants: Creature from the Krusty Krab (2006), THQ Inc.
- Pac-Man World 3 (2005), Namco Hometek Inc.
- Bad Boys: Miami Takedown (2004), Empire Interactive Europe Ltd.
- Disney's Lilo & Stitch: Trouble in Paradise (2002), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Taz: Wanted (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Zapper: One Wicked Cricket! (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Fuzion Frenzy (2001), Microsoft Corporation
- The Mummy Returns (2001), Universal Interactive Inc.
- Big Red Racing (1995), Domark Software Ltd.
- Tank Commander (1995), Domark Software Ltd.
- Micro Machines (1994), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The