Peter King has worked in the industry since 1992. He started on SNES and Genesis games: Waynes World, Terminator, B.O.B. and Crash Test Dummies.
In 1995, Peter started at EA Canada
on Need for Speed. During the almost 7 years at EA Canada, Peter worked on Need for Speed 1-3, James Bond: Agent under Fire.
In 2002, Peter joined Amaze Entertainment
and worked on the following games: Finding Nemo, Nemo's Underwater Activity Center, Shrek 2, Sims2, Pirates: Dead Mans Chest, Eragon, Indiana Jones and the staff of kings and Wolverine: Origins.
In 2009, Peter joined Blue Fang Games
as Studio Art Director shipping the game World of Zoo for the Wii and PC.
In 2010, Peter has joined Microsoft
working in their Windows Gaming group as the studio's art director. He is tasked with many areas and is excited to drive the new Games for Windows platform.
Also Known As
- Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (2009), LucasArts
- Eragon (2006), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Shrek 2 (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 007: Agent Under Fire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Need for Speed II (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Need for Speed II: SE (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Need for Speed: Special Edition (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Need for Speed (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Incredible Crash Dummies (1993), LJN, Ltd.
- Wayne's World (1993), THQ Inc.