Developer BIOMichael Brinker is a 27 year old game designer living in the San Francisco Bay Area. Currently he is working with Electronic Arts at their Redwood Shores Studio.
Michael was born on the 25th of February, 1980 in St. Louis, Missouri. He attended Truman State University in Kirksville, Missouri where he received his Bachelors degree in Theater with an emphasis in performance and acting. After starting the only club on campus devoted to making short films, Michael moved to Los Angeles California to work on his Masters Degree at the University of Southern California. There, he was ushered into the realm of interactivity and game design, meeting many prominent people such as Bing Gorden, Raphe Koster and Steven Spielberg. After completing his masters in interactivity and game design he was hired to work on "The Godfather" for Electronic Arts. He is currently still with the same company working as a Level Designer.
Michael is an avid surfer and golfer who enjoys being outdoors. Other favorite hobbies include Tennis, Hockey, building computers and of course, playing video games!
Also Known As
- Mike Brinker
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Tomb Raider (2013), Square Enix, Ltd.
- Dante's Inferno (2010), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dante's Inferno: Trials of St. Lucia (2010), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Godfather II (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Simpsons Game (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Godfather: The Game (2006), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Cloud (2005), USC Interactive Media
- Medal of Honor: European Assault (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.