Developer BIOMr. Robinson has been in the interactive entertainment industry for upwards of 6 years. He was first employed as a General Artist and Game Designer at Nonstop Entertainment. Mr. Robinson later went to Surreal Software where he served as a Character Artist, Environmental Artist and Lead Artist on various titles including; Gunslinger, Drakan II and Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring. Mr. Robinson graduated from The Art Institute of Seattle in 1999 with a degree in Computer Animation. He is currently a character artist at inXile entertainment.
Source: inXile entertainment company homepage
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (2008), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (2007), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- The Bard's Tale (2004), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Drakan: The Ancients' Gates (2002), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2002), Black Label Games