Developer BIOIn 2007, Wayne is Vice President (previously Director of Engineering) at Vicious Cycle Software, Inc. and has been in the game industry since 1994. During his career, Wayne has shipped 11 titles. Before entering the game industry, Wayne earned a Bachelor's of Science degree in Computer Science from North Carolina State University. He was a lead programmer at MicroProse on several titles prior to founding the company with Eric. At Vicious Cycle, Wayne provides his guidance and ingenuity to the company's very talented and robust engineering department. He is committed to creating highly competitive in-house tools and technology that help the company achieve higher levels of success.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (2011), D3Publisher of America, Inc.
- Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond (2010), D3Publisher of America, Inc.
- Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard (2009), D3Publisher of America, Inc.
- Dead Head Fred (2007), D3Publisher of America, Inc.
- Marvel Trading Card Game (2007), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (2007), D3Publisher of Europe Ltd.
- Spy vs Spy (2005), Global Star Software Inc.
- Robotech: Battlecry (2002), TDK Mediactive, Inc.
- Civilization II (Multiplayer Gold Edition) (1998), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- X-COM: Interceptor (1998), MicroProse Ltd.
- Sid Meier's Civilization II (1996), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Sid Meier's CivNet (1995), MicroProse Software, Inc.