Started designing and doing graphics for games in the early eighties and was involved in the whole C64 demo scene for some time. I took some work on a C15 tape to Ocean as a test and was offered a job on the spot.
I've worked at Software Creations, Binary Design Ltd, Ocean, Imagitec, Warthog, Genepool (director), Psionic Systems (director) and I'm currently at Genuine Games; California as Creative Director.
I've held positions ranging from Artist to Company Director, but I have always been heavily interested in Game Design.
- Darksiders II (2012), THQ Inc.
- Darksiders (2010), THQ Inc.
- 50 Cent: Bulletproof (2005), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Battlestar Galactica (2003), Universal Interactive Inc.
- X2: Wolverine's Revenge (2003), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Trek: Invasion (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Daffy Duck in Hollywood (1995), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Mortal Kombat 3 (1995), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Spider-Man & Venom: Separation Anxiety (1995), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Assassin Special Edition (1994), Team17 Software Limited
- The Pagemaster (1994), Fox Interactive, Inc.
- Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage (1994), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- The Tick (1994), Fox Interactive, Inc.
- Body Blows (1993), Team17 Software Limited
- Overdrive (1993), Team17 Software Limited
- Assassin (1992), Team17 Software Limited
- Dojo Dan (1992), Europress Software Ltd.
- Gauntlet III: The Final Quest (1991), U.S. Gold Ltd.
- Cosmic Storm (1990), Virgin Mastertronic Ltd.
- Trog! (1990), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- AAARGH! (1989), Melbourne House
- Shinobi (1989), Mastertronic Ltd.
- Bob's Full House (1988), Domark Ltd.
- Double Dragon (1988), Melbourne House
- Motorbike Madness (1988), Mastertronic Ltd.