Developer BIOKim Biscoe has a long history in computer game development, production and management. He is credited with shipping over 20 game titles for such companies as Aeon Electronic Entertainment (where he partnered with Bill Becker in the creation of Silent Hunter), MindScape, SSI, Microprose, Zombie and Disney Interactive.
Over the last 10 years, Kim has become increasingly interested in new web technologies, SEO, and online marketing. As his capabilities have expanded, he has developed techniques in search engine optimization that has started to produce significant results. Kim has been at the helm of several innovative dot com ventures and has worked as a consultant specializing in web development and internet marketing.
Edit Bio | View History
- Kim Biscoe Blog) -- Official Kim Biscoe Blog
- Kim Biscoe) -- Official Kim Biscoe Website
- Kim Biscoe Twitter) -- his Twitter page
- Kim Biscoe Facebook) -- his Facebook page
- Kim Biscoe - LinkedIn) -- his professional profile on the LinkedIn website
- Kim Biscoe MySpace) -- his MySpace page
- Kim Biscoe Naymz) --
- Kim Biscoe Squidoo) --
- Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire - Search for the Journal (2001), Disney Interactive, Inc.
- Silent Hunter II (2001), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Silent Hunter: Commander's Edition (1997), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Silent Hunter (1996), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- X-Men: Mojo World (1996), Tec Toy Indústria de Brinquedos S.A.
- Great Naval Battles Vol. II: Guadalcanal 1942-43 (1994), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- X-Men (1994), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Great Naval Battles: North Atlantic 1939-1943 - Scenario Builder (1993), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Great Naval Battles: North Atlantic 1939-43 (1992), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter 2.0 (1991), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Pirates! (1990), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Silent Service II (1990), MicroProse Software, Inc.