If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOIn 2008 Jason Leigh is Chief Creative Officer at Blue Castle Games. As Chief Creative Officer, Jason is responsible for the overall design direction and gameplay content of our games.
After completing his formal art training, Jason joined the games industry in 1997. He quickly found his true calling in the design field for both Black Box Games and Electronic Arts Canada. Acting in a Lead Designer role, he led the creative direction of several products.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (2011), Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- Dead Rising 2 (2010), CE Europe Ltd.
- Dead Rising 2: Case 0 (2010), Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- The BIGS (2007), 2K Sports
- FIFA Street (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- MVP Baseball 2004 (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- MVP Baseball 2003 (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Sega Soccer Slam (2002), SEGA of America, Inc.
- SSX (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Triple Play 2000 (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- WCW Mayhem (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.