Ali Kojori started his career in the entertainment industry in 1994 as an FX animator with Morning Glory Images for ‘The Outer Limits’ television series.
Ali moved to Mainframe Entertainment in 1996 to work as an FX/Character Animator/Lead Animator on shows such as ‘Reboot’, ‘Transformers Beast Wars’, and as Supervising Animator on ‘Shadow Raiders’ (War Planets), and ‘Weirdo’s’. He also taught animation, special effects and Video Games concepts at the British Columbia Institute of Technology, Van Arts, and the Art Institute of Vancouver from 1997 to 2003.
In 1999, Ali moved into the video game industry at Electronic Arts
, starting out in research and development on the upcoming PS2 and Xbox game consoles, and switching shortly thereafter to Technical Art Director role for a number of AAA titles including Def Jam: Vendetta
), NBA Street
, SSX Tricky
, Triple Play Baseball 2001
and Fight Night 2004
). He also served as Animation Director on FIFA 2003
In April of 2004, Ali founded NextGen Entertainment
, a new game production company. NextGen secured a contract with their first client Ubisoft
to complete their Racing/Combat title 187 Ride or Die
on which he served as Producer.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Street Riders (2006), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- 187: Ride or Die (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Heroes of the Pacific (2005), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- Fight Night 2004 (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Def Jam: Vendetta (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- FIFA Soccer 2003 (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- NBA Street (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Sled Storm (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- SSX Tricky (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Triple Play Baseball (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- SSX (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.