John A. S. Skeel
John Skeel has over 20 years experience in software development and entertainment. He has worked for some of the leading companies in the industry including Electronic Arts
(now part of Infogrames
) and DreamWorks
. The 40 plus commercial software titles to his credit include animation, paint, audio, communications, and entertainment applications. Several titles, including MechWarrior
and Bubsy in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind
, have achieved hit status. Skeel also executive produced the animated Bubsy TV show. Recently, he worked for Sony's Columbia TriStar Children's Programming as technical supervisor on Roughnecks: The Starship Trooper Chronicles, managing 40 episodes involving 720 minutes of computer animation.Source: CodeFire company homepage
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Dilbert's Desktop Games (1997), DreamWorks Interactive L.L.C., Microsoft Corporation
- The Neverhood (1996), DreamWorks Interactive L.L.C., Microsoft Corporation
- Bubsy II (1994), Accolade, Inc.
- Zero Tolerance (1994), Accolade, Inc.
- Bubsy in: Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind (1993), Accolade, Inc.
- MechWarrior (1993), Activision, Inc.
- Leather Goddesses of Phobos! 2: Gas Pump Girls Meet the Pulsating Inconvenience from Planet X (1992), Activision, Inc.
- Grave Yardage (1990), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Deathtrack (1989), Activision, Inc.
- Die Hard (1989), Activision, Inc.
- The Manhole (1989), Activision, Inc.
- MechWarrior (1989), Activision, Inc.
- Arazok's Tomb (1987), Aegis International