Adrian Jones is a Producer and Technical Director at AGEIA Technologies
since 2006. He works as a producer for several game teams and integrates the company's proprietary physics engine PhysX
Before that he was the Engineering Technical Director at Artificial Mind & Movement
between October 2004 and December 2005, credited with Teen Titans
Between August 2002 and February 2004 he was with development studio Spark Unlimited
, which he co-founded and worked for as Chief Technological Officer. He came from Electronic Arts
where he had worked since 1999 as Technical Director on games such as Medal of Honor: Underground
(PSX), Medal of Honor: Frontline
(PS2), Clive Barker's Undying
(PC & PS2) and Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Before that he was hired in 1998 as Graphics Engineer by DreamWorks Interactive
to work on the first Medal of Honor
game. Halfway through the project he was promoted to Lead Engineer.
In the nineties he worked at three other companies: at Zombie, Inc.
as Lead Engineer between 1996 and 1998 on The X-Files Game
and Spec Ops: Rangers Lead the Way
(both PSX). Before that, between 1993 and 1994 he was a Consultant and SNES Programmer at Spectrum Holobyte
where he worked on Star Trek: The Next Generation - Echoes from the Past
. He entered the games industry in 1992 at RSP
as a SNES and CD-i Programmer for such games as Steven Segal: The Final Option
(SNES), Tom & Jerry
(SNES), The Hunt for Red October
(SNES) and Donkey Kong
Between 1984 and 1990 he studied at the University of Arizona.
- Teen Titans (2006), THQ Inc.
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor / Medal of Honor: Underground (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor: Underground (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Spec Ops: Rangers Lead the Way (1998), Ripcord Games
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - Echoes from the Past (1994), SEGA of America, Inc.
- The Hunt for Red October (1993), Hi-Tech Expressions, Inc.
- Tom and Jerry (1993), Altron Corporation