Troy began his career in the games industry in 1994 at LucasArts Entertainment Company
. Recruited to establish and direct LucasArts' Technical Art Department, he directed the technical implementation and creation of art assets for several releases, including the critically acclaimed titles Grim Fandango
and Star Wars: Obi-Wan
Recognized as an industry leader, Troy sat on the Board of Advisors for Purdue University's Technical Art program. He has been a founding member in several successful venture-funded internet startups, including LiquidWit, Inc.
and Zinio Systems, Inc.
Since entering the internet space in 2000, he has played a leading role in design and implementation of online content delivery solutions.
In October 2004, he founded Telltale Games
with Dan Connors
and Kevin Bruner
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Bone: Act 1 & 2 Combo Pack (2006), Telltale, Inc.
- Bone: The Great Cow Race (2006), Telltale, Inc.
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - 3 Dimensions of Murder (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Bone: Out from Boneville (2005), Telltale, Inc.
- Telltale Texas Hold'em (2005), Telltale, Inc.
- Grim Fandango (1998), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Afterlife (1996), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- The Dig (1995), Softgold Computerspiele GmbH
- Full Throttle (1995), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Star Wars: Rebel Assault II - The Hidden Empire (1995), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC