Developer BIOSteve has a passion for entertaining and enlightening kids of all ages. Originally trained as an illustrator and designer, he has been creating computer games and interactive education products for kids since 1983, working with many of the leading software publishers, including Broderbund, Electronic Arts, SEGA of America, Activision and Lucas Arts. From 2001 until earlier 2008, Steve was the Creative Director of Production and Design for the award winning kids website SparkTop.org.
Edit Bio | View History
- SparkTop.org) -- SparkTop.org is a place where kids who learn differently can create stuff, play games, connect with other kids, and discover new ways to succeed in school and in life. Steve Snyder is Creative Director of Design and Production of the site since 2002.
- Shanghai: Second Dynasty (1999), Activision Deutschland GmbH
- Lode Runner 2 (1998), MacSoft
- Shanghai: Dynasty (1997), Activision, Inc.
- Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Mario's Game Gallery (1995), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- BreakThru! (1994), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Lode Runner: The Legend Returns (1994), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Jonny Quest: Curse of the Mayan Warriors (1993), Hollyware Entertainment
- Batman Returns (1992), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Contraption Zack (1992), Mindscape, Inc.
- Menacer 6-Game Cartridge (1992), SEGA of America, Inc.
- SpellCraft: Aspects of Valor (1992), ASCII Entertainment Software, Inc.
- Toxic Crusaders (1992), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Sargon V: World Class Chess (1991), Activision, Inc.
- Circuit's Edge (1990), Infocom, Inc.
- Die Hard (1990), Activision, Inc.
- Shanghai II: Dragon's Eye (1990), Activision, Inc.
- Deathtrack (1989), Activision, Inc.
- Die Hard (1989), Activision, Inc.
- Ghostbusters II (1989), Activision, Inc.
- MechWarrior (1989), Activision, Inc.
- Rampage (1989), Activision, Inc.
- California Games (1988), Epyx, Inc.
- The Games: Summer Edition (1988), U.S. Gold Ltd.
- The Games: Winter Edition (1988), U.S. Gold Ltd.
- NumberMaze (1988), Great Wave Software
- FaceOff! (1987), Gamestar