A long-time game developer, Jonathan has worked as producer, designer, research consultant and programmer.
, his game "The Curse of Monkey Island
" was a best-seller and won many industry awards.
He then worked at Lego Mindstorms
, writing the robot programming interfaces for the "Robotics Invention System 2.0 "and "Mindstorms Vision Command."
At Walt Disney Imagineering
, Research and Development, Jonathan led the Enhanced Television team, creating webcasts and web-games with content synchronized to television broadcasts.
As part of the R&D New Business Development team, Jonathan helped incubate Disney's 2 branded cell-phone services.
Jonathan currently works at Walt Disney Imagineering
, where he produces interactive theme-park attractions, like the award-winning "Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure" at EPCOT.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Mysteries of the Sith (1998), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- The Curse of Monkey Island (1997), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Cadillacs and Dinosaurs: The Second Cataclysm (1995), Rocket Science Games, Inc.
- The Dig (1995), Softgold Computerspiele GmbH
- Full Throttle (1995), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Star Wars: Rebel Assault II - The Hidden Empire (1995), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Loadstar: The Legend of Tully Bodine (1994), Rocket Science Games, Inc.
- Star Wars: Rebel Assault (1994), JVC Musical Industries Europe Limited
- Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle (1993), Funsoft
- Sam & Max Hit the Road (1993), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC