Developer BIORob Cloutier has been in the interactive industry since 1994. He joined Firaxis in 2003 as an Artist after a two-year stint as staff animator with Big Huge Games.
He graduated from Boston University with a BA in computer science and history.
After starting out as a character animator for Philips Studio Interactive children’s products, Rob later spent three and a half years as a cut scene animator and in-house 3D Studio MAX trainer while at MicroProse Software / Hasbro Interactive.
Rob has been a frequent contributing author for Design4 magazine, and has also co-published a models disk, 3D History Volume I: The 20th Century that is available through Digimation. When not rendering or exploring Civil War battlefields, Rob enjoys rollerblading, horseback riding and, on occasion, horseback rollerblading*. An avid book nut, Rob is constantly on the lookout for that rare pop-up edition of “Curious George and the High Voltage Fence.”
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization (2008), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution (2008), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV (2005), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Pirates! (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Rise of Nations (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Sid Meier's Civilization III: Conquests (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Civilization II: Test of Time (1999), Hasbro Interactive GmbH
- Gunship! (1999), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- European Air War (1998), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- M1 Tank Platoon II (1998), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Magic: The Gathering - Spells of the Ancients (1997), MicroProse Software, Inc.