Rob Cloutier has been in the interactive industry since 1994. He joined Firaxis
in 2003 as an Artist after a two-year stint as staff animator with Big Huge Games
He graduated from Boston University with a BA in computer science and history.
After starting out as a character animator for Philips Studio Interactive
children’s products, Rob later spent three and a half years as a cut scene animator and in-house 3D Studio MAX trainer while at MicroProse Software
/ Hasbro Interactive
Rob has been a frequent contributing author for Design4 magazine, and has also co-published a models disk, 3D History Volume I: The 20th Century that is available through Digimation. When not rendering or exploring Civil War battlefields, Rob enjoys rollerblading, horseback riding and, on occasion, horseback rollerblading*. An avid book nut, Rob is constantly on the lookout for that rare pop-up edition of “Curious George and the High Voltage Fence.”
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization (2008), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution (2008), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV (2005), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Pirates! (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Rise of Nations (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Sid Meier's Civilization III: Conquests (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Civilization II: Test of Time (1999), Hasbro Interactive S.N.C.
- Gunship! (1999), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- European Air War (1998), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- M1 Tank Platoon II (1998), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Magic: The Gathering - Spells of the Ancients (1997), MicroProse Software, Inc.