Jeff Goodsill is a veteran game development executive having been a manager at Ensemble Studios
and General Manager of Papyrus Design Group, Inc.
In 1998, Jeff joined Ensemble Studios, one of the most successful game developers in the United States, as General Manager. In this capacity, he instituted many new business practices, established a progressive benefits package, hired about 20 new employees, and helped ship Age of Empires II
and Age of Empires II: The Conquerors
In 2000, Jeff became General Manager and Producer at Sierra's
Papyrus Racing Games. Jeff was responsible for the entire division, both on the business side and on the development side. While at Papyrus, Jeff delivered two hit titles: NASCAR Racing 4
and NASCAR Racing 2002 Season
In 2003, Jeff Goodsill became General Manager of Iron Lore Entertainment
, a development company founded in Oct. 2000 by Brian Sullivan
. In July 2007 he was promoted President of the company.
Previous to working in the game industry, Jeff held progressively more responsible positions within Raytheon Corporation, a Fortune 100 company. While at Raytheon, he received numerous promotions ending up as a staff manager at the corporate offices.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm (2008), THQ Inc.
- Titan Quest: Immortal Throne (2007), Buka Entertainment
- Titan Quest (2006), THQ Inc.
- Age of Mythology (2002), Microsoft Game Studios
- NASCAR Racing 2002 Season (2002), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- NASCAR Racing 4 (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Age of Empires II: The Conquerors (2000), Microsoft Corporation