Goichi Suda (須田 剛一) was born January 2, 1968. He is widely known under his nickname "Suda51", the number being a pun on his first name ("go-ichi" could also mean "5-1" in Japanese). His games are known for unusual stylistic traits and provocative content. His most notable works so far include Moonlight Syndrome
, and No More Heroes
. He is currently the CEO of Grasshopper Manufacture
Also Known As
- Suda 51
- Goichi Suda
- Gouichi Suda
- Lollipop Chainsaw (2012), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Sine Mora (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Shadows of the Damned (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle (2010), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen (2008), Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- No More Heroes (2007), Marvelous Interactive, Inc., Spike Co., Ltd.
- Contact (2006), Marvelous Interactive, Inc.
- Killer7 (2005), Capcom Co., Ltd.
- Michigan: Report From Hell (2004), Spike Co., Ltd.
- Shining Soul II (2003), SEGA Corporation
- Shining Soul (2002), SEGA Corporation
- Flower Sun and Rain: Murder and Mystery in Paradise (2001), Marvelous Entertainment Inc.
- Twilight Syndrome: Kyūmei-hen (1996), Human Entertainment, Inc.
- Taekwondo (1994), Human Entertainment, Inc.